Enriching lives, one person at a time.
Welcome to Santa Rosa Post-Acute. Our beautiful center is located in Santa Rosa, California and has been serving our community for over 50 years. We take pride in offering the highest level of skilled nursing and therapy services in the industry. Our first priority is providing our residents with outstanding care and attention for all their health care needs.
Santa Rosa Post-Acute is located 45 miles north of San Francisco, in Sonoma County. We work in partnership with St. Joseph Memorial Hospital, a Level 1 Trauma Center, Kaiser Permanente, and Sutter Community Hospital. We offer private, double and triple rooms for our residents. Some of our rooms have sliding doors that exit out to a lovely patio space where residents can enjoy meals and time with family and friends.
At Santa Rosa Post-Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We offer therapy services 7 days per week. Our staff is able to accommodate care needs that other facilities can’t, such as feeding tubes, IV’s, wound VAC, TPN and Dementia care just to name a few. We are one of the only facilities in Sonoma and Napa County that works directly with the Veterans Association to provide long-term and short-term rehabilitation to our Veterans.
Although most transitions are not easy, we strive to facilitate that process with an environment where our residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. Our nurses and staff are always available to answer questions and lend a hand. Each resident is paired with a coordinator to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face. We are proud to have staff members that have been with us for over 10 years and some as long as 25 years.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents, patients and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Santa Rosa Post-Acute.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab offered 7 days a week provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Our staff is fluent in the following languages: Spanish, Farsi, Tagalog, and Arabic
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.